COLD PURÉED SOUP OF FRENCH BEANS, BASIL, AND CASHEWS WITH BUCKWHEAT – LENTILS – GREEN ADZUKI BEANS – PEAS – BROAD BEANS
INGREDIENTS (PER 4 PERSONE)
- 500 g of ZuppamiXlegumi e Grano Saraceno
- 500 g of French beans
- 12-14 basil leaves + a few leaves to serve
- 2 spring onions
- 3 stalks of celery
- about 1 litre of hot vegetable broth
- 100 g of cashew nuts
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
- slice almonds (optional)
- Rinse the ZuppamiXlegumi e Grano Saraceno and cook over a low heat for about 60 minutes in plenty of water (3 l), adding the salt at the end of cooking, and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil once cooked. Stir and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cut the celery and spring onions into slices, peel and cut the French beans into small pieces.