OAT SALAD – WHITE BEANS – RED ADZUKI BEANS – PEAS – PEELED CHICKPEAS, WITH YELLOW DATTERINI TOMATOES, BASIL, SPINACH, BLACKBERRIES AND SEEDS
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
- 500 g of ZuppamiXlegumi e Avena
- 350 g of yellow datterini tomatoes
- 100 g of small spinach leaves
- 12 basil leaves
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- a few fresh marjoram leaves
- 125 g of blackberries
- linseeds and sesame seeds
- salt, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper to serve
- The night before (or a few hours before) Wash, dry and finely chop the herbs.
Wash and cut the tomatoes in two, then, in a large bowl, season with herbs and plenty of olive oil, helping with your hands, “massaging” the tomatoes and crushing some of them so as to extract the juice. Add a little salt, continue to mix with a spoon and place covered in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- The next day, rinse the ZuppamiXlegumi e Avena and cook over a low heat for about 60 minutes in plenty of water (3 l), adding the salt at the end of cooking, and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil once cooked. Stir and let cool, then add the marinated datterini with herbs and mix well.