BUCKWHEAT TABOULÈ – LENTILS – GREEN ADZUKI BEANS – PEAS – BROAD BEANS, WITH ASPARAGUS, PISTACHIOS AND LEMON, SERVED WITH STRAWBERRIES
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
- 500 g of ZuppamiXlegumi e Grano Saraceno
- 500 g of asparagus
- 125 g of strawberries
- 70 g of shelled pistachios
- 1 bunch of parsley (100-120 g)
- a lemon
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
- Rinse the ZuppamiXlegumi e Grano Saraceno and cook over a low heat for about 60 minutes in plenty of water (3 l), adding the salt at the end of cooking, and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil once cooked. Stir and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
Wash and cut the asparagus into 3-4 cm long pieces, throw them into plenty of lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, drain, season with very little salt, a drizzle of olive oil and pepper. Stir well, transfer to a large baking pan lined with baking paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Then add the already boiled ZuppamiXlegumi e Grano Saraceno, mix well and transfer back to the oven for another 5-7 minutes.