SPICY SOUP OF LENTILS AND YOGHURT
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
- 150 g of peeled red lentils Amìo
- 3 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 g of 00 flour
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 litre of filtered hot vegetable broth
- 500 g of thick whole milk yoghurt
- 1 egg
- dried chili pepper
- coarsely chopped up parsley
- marjoram leaves
- mint leaves
- Rinse the lentils properly and finely chop up the white part of the spring onions and of the garlic.
- Immerse the lentils into the water in a large pan. Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain, put aside and keep them warm.