PURÉED BEAN SOUP
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4 PEOPLE)
- 300 g Organic Borlotti Beans (left to soak the night before)
- 600 ml hot vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic
- a small piece of chilli pepper (optional)
- 3-4 sticks rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- a few slices of bread (even if stale)
- 6-8 black cabbage leaves
- 1 stalk white celery (optional)
- Wash the beans and soak them beforehand for at least 12-15 hours, then rinse them and cook them in plenty of boiling water for 50 minutes, adding a pinch of salt only towards the end. When they are soft, but not overdone, drain them and keep the cooking water aside.
- Finely chop the garlic and rosemary leaves, then let them brown with a little oil in a large saucepan, adding a piece of chilli pepper to taste.